Wednesday, September 2, 2009

fingerpaint? no...it's ravioli!


my parents were in last weekend...dad graciously painted our family room/kitchen...ah, the perks of having professional painters in the fam!!! he doesn't even tape off the trim, people...& he did in about 6 hours what would've taken brian & i @ least 2 weekends to complete! thank you, dad!!!

after he was finished painting, dad sat down to watch garrett eat his dinner. i'm not sure how it all started, but the next thing i know i'm headed into the kitchen b/c i hear my mom, dad & garrett all laughing so very hard! i walk into this...

garrett is mimicking every physical action my dad's doing...only my dad didn't have ravioli all over himself - but garrett did! even after his bath, mom had to get the last bits of the sauce out of garrett's ears with a q-tip that night. hahahahaha! i love it!

 


 


i love that my dad's still in his paint clothes (& perfectly clean clothes, mind you!) but that his hair is just as wild as garrett's...it was the only way garrett would mess his own hair up by mocking my dad!

No comments: