Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my man

 

G-man CA-RACKS me up...he's had this incredible sense of humor as long as we can remember. and he's always been the happiest little boy. but lately it's like he has these jokes...he knows what makes us laugh & some things are funny even to him - whether we think it's funny or not.

one of his favorite things to do is wear our shoes. unfortunately for the slideshow that will play @ his rehearsal dinner one day, it's usually my shoes that end up on his feet...why? b/c my shoes are usually sitting around somewhere downstairs & that's where our camera lives. but i'm always amazed that he can *walk* in the heels. more than anything, i think he truly loves the clacking noise the little (or big) heels make.

love his sweet smile - especially in the middle shot & i love that my days are filled with loving, serving, crying & laughing @ he & my baby girl...i'm blessed beyond measure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: